Friday, March 7, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday

Hi there, I'm happy to be participating once more in Feature and Follow Friday!

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This weeks Question:

Recommend some of your favorite back-list books – books that are at least a few years old (I’m thinking 5-10 years old rather than classics)

Looking back at my "favourite" list from Goodreads, it appears that my taste has changed a lot in the last few years.  I read more YA/NA these days than literary fiction, but these are some books that I always remember as being the best of the best!



What's on your list of favourite backlist reads?  I'd love to hear about it in the comments, and if you decide to follow me, I'll love you forever and follow you back!



3 comments:

  1. Those titles are new to me. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. :)
    Jess Time To Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh great choices! I've not read them but I've heard great things about many of them.
    Jessi @ The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting list, I don't think I've read any of those. Thanks for stopping by :) Following you back.

    ReplyDelete