Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: All-Time Faves!

Welcome to "Top Ten Tuesday"!


"Top Ten Tuesday" is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and this week's task is to list your top ten ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years.

I'm doing this post from my phone, so hopefully all the pictures work out, but I will probably forgo the links, sorry!

YA Contemps:

Seems I have a bunch of these on my list!  I'd say these titles are geared towards a more mature reader - for example, there's no way in hell my ten year old daughter is reading any of these for at least the next four years!

1.  "Jellicoe Road" by Melina Marchetta


2.  "Winger" by Andrew Smith

3. "I Hunt Killers" by Barry Lyga

4.  "The Sea of Tranquility" by Katja Millay

5.  "This Song Will Save Your Life" by Leila Sales

6.  "Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide to Getting Girls" by Tellulah Darling


7.  "Love Letters to the Dead" by Ava Dellaira

Plus one more YA, but this one is more like historical fiction:

8.  "Between Shades of Grey" by Ruta Seputys

And rounding out the list, a couple of Contemporary Fiction titles:

9.  "On The Island" by Tracey Garvis Graves

10.  "Indian Horse" by Richard Wagamese

That was hard work!  There are probably a few books I could list as honourable mentions, but I'm going to quit while I'm ahead!

Thanks for stopping by, and if you leave me a comment with a link to your TTT, I'll make sure to comment back!


No comments:

Post a Comment